I haven't done a nail art tutorial in a while ^^! In this blogpost I will show you how to create goldstrike nails. Goldstrike is actually a cinnamon liqueur containing gold snippets. YES, GOLD FLAKES! It contains 50% alcohol and on their website it says that the gold flakes are 24 carat. I've created a nail art with golden flakes/glitters which made me think of Goldstrike, hence the name. Read more to see how you can create this nail art...
Step 1: Apply a base coat and let it dry.
Step 2: Apply a black nail polish on all of your nails and wait till this is dry.
Step 3: Create the effect as seen below with a make up sponge. Just put some nail polish on your sponge and dap it on each nail.
Step 5: Apply a top coat to create a lovely smooth finish. And voila, you've created some gold strike nails ^___^!
- Base & Top coat from a dutch store, HEMA
- Black nail polish from Dr. 'Lee
- Golden nail polish from Catrice - sand franciso #450 (swatch)
- Glittery nail polish from an unknown brand
- The ring is from Bornprettystore.com