Step 1: Apply a base coat and wait for it till it dries.
Step 2: Apply a nude nail polish on your nails and wait till it's dry. I'm using the China glaze, Hope chest. If you're looking for a nude nail polish, I would recommend this one =D i love the color and it dries fast.
Step 3: Apply the same nude nail polish on your your tips of your nails, just like french manicure. This doesn't have to be straight. After this, let it dry.
Step 4: Grab the nail art stickers with tweezers and apply it on your nails.
Step 5: Apply a top coat and let this dry.
I have used the following nail polishes...
- Step 1: Base coat from HEMA, a Dutch store.
- Step 2: China glaze nail polish, Hope chest.
- Step 3: China glaze nail polish, Hope chest.
- Step 4: Nail art stickers from a Sasa drugstore in Hong Kong, €1.80 per pack. Made in Japan.
- Step 5: Top coat from HEMA, a Dutch store.
Hope you liked this small and simple tutorial ;) Click on the labels to see more tutorials of mine.
My question to you:
Have you ever used nail art stickers before? Do you like to use them?