Christmas Party Nail Art Tutorial which I did last year. I know that bubzbeauty did this tutorial as well, but mine is slightly different, hope you will like it :). You just have to follow these steps ^__^ it's way easier than you think:
Step 1 : Apply a base coat and let this dry.
Step 2 : Apply a dark blue nail polish with a sponge on the tips of your nails. See for more information my sponge nail art tutorial. I used the E.L.F #1543 Navy Blue nail polish for this step. It's a pity that it looks black =(, I wanted to have a darkish blue nail polish. Click here for a swatch.
Step 3 : Apply a silver glittery nail polish on your tips.
Step 4 : Use a different silver glittery nail polish. I used a nail polish with silver flakes.
Step 5 : Apply a silver star on each nail and don't forget to apply a top coat afterwards.
I have used the following nail polishes...
- Step 1: Base coat from HEMA, a Dutch store.
- Step 2: E.L.F. Dark Navy #1543
- Step 3: Multi dimension 3 in 1 nail polish with XXXL shine from Essence.
- Step 4: Essence nail art twins, glitter topper #02 julia
- Step 5: Essence nail art glitter stars and the top coat from Essie- 3 in one glaze