- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
This is going to be a blogpost with plenty of words lol, I hope you´re prepared XD!
So lets start with the 11 things about myself:
1. Blog: I'm addicted to my own blog lol, it sounds a bit sick hahah. I visit it very often to check out the comments and stuff XD.
2. Night Owl: I'm a night owl, sometimes I just sleep when it's almost morning (4 or 5 am).
3. Travel: I love to travel, do touristy things and see more of the world.
4. Cute: I love kawaii stuff, especially cute bags and clothes.. but then I realize how old I am and that its too childish for me to wear them T___T.
5. Snacks: I like to snack, which is a very bad thing since most of the snacks that I eat are unhealthy. It's very bad for my skin as well, but its so yummy that I just can't resist it x(.
6. Social Media: I'm a social media maniac. I love facebook, twitter, youtube, tumblr and stuff. This is normal nowadays right?
7. Skincare products: I'm obsessed with hydrating skincare products, like sleeping masks, sheet masks and my favorite hydrating product line of Hadalabo.
8. Camera: I really really want to buy a new camera o.o and I have one in my mind already!
9. Cooking: I can't cook! Yeah I know, I SUCK :(! I can bake cookies and cakes though xD.
10. Travel: I would love to go to South-Korea and Japan one day and stalk all those Korean singers gnagnagna XD!
11. Followers: I would love to meet all of my loyal blog followers when I have the money to visit you all.
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
First question and it's a tough one already. I wish I was a child again, because I had no worries back then. Anyways, my favorite memories are probably when all of my sisters came home from school. It was always so crowded at home and everybody was happy.. but now, its just very quiet, everybody doing her own thing and some of my sisters moved out.
2. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be?
To be a Fulltime blogger and earn enough money that I don't need an extra job.
3. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
First, buy the things that I have been dreaming of, like a new camera, computer and stuff. With the rest of the money, I would buy a new house here and another one in Hong Kong (damn, I want to live there!).
4. What type of music do you listen to?
I like R&B, Pop songs, House and a bit of Techno. I mostly listen to Korean and Chinese music (Mandarin, Cantonese).
5. What's a nickname that your friends call you? Does it have a special meaning?
Pucca, this was a nickname that I got when I was in high school. Why? It's because of my very small eyes and two ponytails that I had.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Probably my personality. I would love to be an open, enthusiastic, happy person, but that's just not me.
7. Can you play a musical instrument?
Nope, would love to learn how to play on a piano some day.
8. Sunrise or sunset?
9. Which is your favourite season, and why?
Fall and Spring. I don't like it when it's too hot or too cold outside. In the summer you will sweat and stink lol and in the winter it's freezing and the floor will be very slippery because of the snow, so I prefer Fall and Spring more.
10. Do your friends know that you have this blog? What did they say when they found out?
Yes, they do, but not all of them. When they found out they were very positive about it^^.
11. How long have you been blogging for, and do you ever feel like giving it up?
I have been blogging for 1,5 year already. I feel like giving up sometimes, especially when I can't think of any interesting blog posts. However, I'm sure I will regret it afterwards. I'm too obsessed with it and I will miss the blogging world and friends.
Ok, now its time for my questions!
1. Why did you start with blogging?
2. What do you do when you can't think of any interesting things to blog about?
3. Do you have a job or are you still studying? If so, what kind of job do you do?
4. What's your favorite product recently? (This can be a skincare or make up product.)
5. Online shopping or traditional shopping? Why?
6. Do you have any brothers or sisters? What do they think about your blog?
7. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
8. Which blog do you visit daily or most often?
9. Describe your own personality.
10. What is something you can't live without?
11. Which country would you like to visit the most?
I'm tagging the following people: Joey, Mey, Ling, Estee, Mizzsandychau, Kim A., Lena, Yak Man, Fannie, Tommy, Katherine. I hope you all can answer my 11 questions above, would love to read it :D!