Happy Easter everybody! Have you found any eggs in your house yet ='D? Today I would like to share an Easter nail art. This isn't a tutorial since it's quite clear to see what I did in the pictures.
You can change the middle finger into this if you want to:
I used a dotting pen green and toothpicks.
What did I use for this nail art?
- Base coat: Hema dutch store & a top coat: Essie 3 way glaze.
- Catrice : #240 sold out forever
- Dear'Lee white nail polish for the dots
- Essence nail art glitter stars
- Catrice : #280 London's Weather forecast
- Catrice : #300 Be my millionaire
- Essence nail art twins glitter topper 07 blair
How did I do the ring finger?
Step 1: base coat
Step 2: Catrice #300 be my millionaire
Step 3: I applied Essence nail art twins glitter topper 07 blair with a toothpick
Step 4: Top coat
I hope you liked my Easter nail art ^___^ and I wish you all a Happy Easter!!!