Rainy day nail art tutorial
It has been raining a lot lately~ I got inspired by the rain and made this nail art ^__^ hope you like it! Btw. it might be disturbing that the lighting is different on the pictures =.=" sorry about that, I tried to get the same lighting on every picture, but the weather was a bit weird that day =(. Anyways, click on the link below to read the whole tutorial for this nail art.
Step 2: Apply a grey nail polish on your nails. I've used a nail polish from Catrice; London's Weather Forecast #280. The color is blue/greyish as you can see on the picture. 1 layer is enough ;). After you've applied it, let it dry.
Step 3: Make clouds (see picture) by putting 6 dots with your dotting pencil and fill it in.
Step 4: Apply glitters, avoid the clouds and fill in the grey spaces with glitters. You can see that it doesn't look smooth, so you have to apply a top coat when the glitter nail polish is dry.
Step 5: Apply a top coat, let it dry and you're done ;).
- Step 1: Base coat from HEMA, a Dutch store.
- Step 2: Catrice; London's weather forecast #280
- Step 3: Essence dotting pencil (pink) and Dear'Lee white nail polish.
- Step 4: Essence Multi dimension 3 in 1 nail polish and Essence nail art twins, glitter topper #02 julia
- Step 5: Top coat from Essie- 3 in one glaze
Hope you liked this tutorial =D Click on the labels at the sidebar to see more tutorials :)