WHAT DID I USE?
• Base coat from dutch brand HEMA
• Seche vite top coat
• ZOYA in color pandora (my favorite!)
• Dear' Lee white nail polish
• Round golden studs from bornprettystore.com (link to product) , check out my other creation with these studs, HERE.
• Dotting pencil, blue from bornprettystore.com (link to product)
STEP 1: Apply a base coat and let it dry.
STEP 2: Apply a light pink nail polish and let it dry.
STEP 3: Put some white nail polish on a piece of paper. Use a dotting pencil, dip it in the white nail polish that you just put on the piece of paper. Create 5 dots like a flower, leave the centre empty and create 2 flowers on each nail. I applied 2 extra single dots on each nail to fill in the empty spaces. After this, clean your dotting pencil or use a different one.
STEP 4: Put some transparent nail polish on a piece of paper, this can be your top coat or any other clear nail polish. Use your dotting pencil, dip it in the clear nail polish and apply it at the centre of each flower. While it's still wet, apply your round golden stud. Do this per nail. If you don't have studs you can use a golden nail polish for the centre. Let this dry.
STEP 5: Apply a top coat and you are finished.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! WHAT DO YOU THINK? ^^
note: this blogpost contains affiliate links