Missha Belle Epoque Fall/Winter Limited Collection 2013
I was hesitating to write about this new collection from Missha since I don't often write about Missha products, but I decided to do it after all since the collection looks quite chic. I think that some of you might like it ^^. The new Fall/Winter Collection 2013 from Missha is called Belle Epoque and BoA is representing it. Belle Epoque is divided into two collections which contains calm colors, the new line goes perfect with Fall and Winter. "Fatal Aura look" (left) and "Mysterious aura look" (right). Would you like to check out the whole collection? Make sure to read this blogpost!
WHERE TO BUY?
The only shop that sells them at the moment is twofacemall.com. Each collection which includes 4 products is sold for $57.95 there (link to the product), yeah you can say that it's pricey ^_-.
In this collection you will find colors such as burgundy, black and olive green, which will give you that Femme Fatale look. It contains the following products:
• Missha Signature Glam-Art rouge lipstick - SRD704
• Missha Signature Glam-Art gloss - SRD04
• Missha Signature Velvet Art Shadow - eyeshadow palette no. 16 Indigo
• Missha Crystal Nail Polish - Blood red sand, which is a nail polish with a sand texture
In this collection you will find colors such as coral, nude and different shades of brown. The mysterious aura collection contains the following products:
• Missha Signature Glam-Art rouge lipstick - SPK108
• Missha Signature Velvet Art Shadow - eyeshadow palette no. 17 Cranberry
• Missha Signature Glam-Art gloss - SCR05
• Missha Crystal Nail Polish - Nude sand, nail polish with a sand texture