Skinfood has some new collections this year and one of them is the Flora Tea Collection. I'm loving the promo picture below ^.^, makes me want to buy the products hahah. I haven't seen these products online yet except at some korean and thai online shops which I can't read. This is more of a Spring collection hence the floral prints on the packaging. Check out the collection on their website: http://www.theskinfood.com. (this blogpost is picture heavy)
This collection includes eyeshadows, blushes, nail polishes, nail stickers and more. Just check the promo pictures out which includes old products and products of the Flora Tea collection. The text in the pictures are in Korean, so i'm not able to translate the description of the products.
BASE & FINISHING PRODUCTS
1. Flora Tea Vita Tok Water Pact SPF20 PA+ (available in 2 shades)
2. Peach Sake Pore Pact (this is from their old collection)
3. Flora Tea Rose Essence Multi-Finish (this one looks gorgeous, see more pictures below)
1. Flora Tea My Short Cake Cream Blush SPF8 (2 shades: CCR01 and COR01)
- Flora Tea Vita Tok Water Pact SPF20 PA+ (available in 2 shades: left is #2 , right is #1)
If you would like to see some swatches of this product: go to this blog.
- Flora Tea Rose Essence Multi-Finish - i'm loving the rose pattern
- Flora Tea My Short Cake Cream Blush SPF8 (2 shades: COR01 - first and CCR01 - second)
1. Choco Eyebrow Powder cake (2 different palettes: grey khaki black and grey brown) (from old collection)
2-5. Flora tea My Short Cake Eyeshadow (Mono Eyeshadows in 5 colors)
6. Skinfood Luxury C-Curl Eyelash Curler (old collection)
7. Skinfood Viva pastara mascara (3 types: curl, volume and long mascara) (old collection)
- Flora tea My Short Cake Eyeshadow (Mono Eyeshadows in 5 colors)
1. SKINFOOD Passion Fruit Rich Lip Balm (4 types: avocado, coconut, papaya and grape fruit) (old collection)
2. Flora Tea Vita Tok Matte Lipsticks in 5 colors (PK07, CR02, CR01, PK08 and PK09)
- Flora Tea Vita Tok Matte Lipsticks in 5 colors (PK07, CR02, CR01, PK08 and PK09)
1. Skinfood pine nut cuticle oil and Nail Vita Base coat (old collection)
2. Flora Tea Nail Vita Alpha - available in 5 colors (APK02, APK01, ACR01, AOR01 and ARE01)
3. Nail Vita Top coat (old collection)
4. Skinfood Flora Tea Easy nail stickers (9 and 10) and Skinfood Flora Tea Look nail stickers (1 and 2)
This is how it looks like in real life, picture taken by a blogger in thailand, see blog link below.
I hope this collection will be sold in stores soon. I would love to try the nail stickers, nail polishes and the Vita Tok Water Pact out. For more pictures of the products, I recommend to go to this blog who purchased some items from the Skinfood store. She also swatched a few products so check it out: http://ehuhu1106.blog.me.
source picture: 1 | 2