17 September 2010
Cream mask give away (CLOSED)
THIS GIVE AWAY IS CLOSED !
I announced it on twitter already that I would have another give away this week. But this time it will be a small one ^^'. I bought a lot of masks of Dr. Van der hoog; its a Dutch brand and it really has a bunch of great reviews on the internet. Actually I haven't tried it before, but I'm sure that its great^^ And what really took my attention was the chocolate mask!
I'm going to give one mask away, and YOU may choose which one you want. One mask is worth 2.05 euros, which is quite expensive for only one mask and it has 10ml in it. You can choose out one of these cream masks: raspberry, honey (peel-off), fruit acid, coconut mint, chocolate, peach or mango melon. Make sure that you know which skintype you have, because every mask is for a different type of skin :).
1. You must be a follower of my blog through Google Friend Connect, through bloglovin' OR through twitter to enter.
2. Please leave your name and email address in your comment so I can contact you if you are the winner.
3. Name the mask you would like to win (one only). | 1+2+3 = 1 entry
4. (optional) Write about this giveaway on your own blog and put the picture of the mask which you would like to win on your blog. +2 entries
5. (optional) Tweet about my give away on twitter. If you're retweeting put @ElisaLee_ into your tweet as well. +1 entry
(In total you can get 4 entries)
Open for all countries, this give away will be closed on the 24th of September 2010 23.59 pm.
Use this format in your comment:
Type of mask:
Link to blogpost:
The winner will be picked through random.org. If you have any questions feel free to email me: email@example.com or you can write your question in the shoutbox.
Which mask do you like?