WHAT DO YOU NEED?
• base and top coat
• white nail polish, I used the Dear' Lee nail polish
• purple nail polish, I used March sweet candy #8 (review and more swatches here)
• peach nail polish, I used Essence me & my ice cream #4 (review and swatches here)
• light green nail polish, I used Catrice Sold out forever #240 (review and swatches here)
• optional: glittery golden nail polish, i used BarryM Yellow Topaz Glitter
STEP 1: Apply a base coat and let it dry.
STEP 2: Apply a white nail polish on all nails, but if you want a glittery nail polish on your ring finger, that's possible. You can leave that finger blank if you want to.
OPTIONAL STEP 3: Apply a golden glittery nail polish on your ring finger.
STEP 4: Create roses with a purple and peach nail polish with a toothpick. Put one dot of purple nail polish on your nails and make circular motions to create that rose effect. Put one dot of peach nail polish next to the purple one and use the same technique like before. You can also use this method, HERE.
STEP 5: Add leaves with a green nail polish, I usually just create triangles.
STEP 6: Add a top coat and let is all dry and you are done.
IF YOU HAVE SKIPPED STEP 3 IT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS:
VOILA ^^! WHAT DO YOU THINK?