WHAT DID ELISA BUY?
No I didn't buy the whole collection, some brushes weren't necessary so I didn't buy it. I did buy the core collection, the starter set, the blush brush and the expert face brush. The packaging of these brushes is great - it's sturdy and there is even a description per brush at the back of the packaging.
WHERE TO BUY?
I bought these at www.iherb.com, when i first went to that website I thought it wasn't trustworthy since it looked kinda fake lol. However, a lot of other bloggers ordered from there before so I gave it a try as well. It's also the place where you can get it for the cheapest price! They have a great deal there: when purchasing more than $40, you will get $10 off and when purchasing less than $40 you will get $5 off. You do need to use coupon code: BWG827 to get the discount. I took advantage of this deal and paid $43.96 in total, which means that it is only $4 per brush (link to the products)!
INEXPENSIVE SHIPPING COSTS
They offer low shipping costs (only $4 when purchasing more than $40) but without a tracking code, it took quite a while until it arrived at my place - approximately 13 days or so. I was worried that it was lost during shipping and according to their terms and conditions they won't pay you back when it's lost. Thankfully, it did arrive and I didn't have to pay for customs so I was happy ^_^.
Unfortunately you can only pay with credit card at www.iherb.com, so people who don't have a cc should check out these shops who offers the brushes as well but for a more expensive price:
- Realtechniques.com - you can purchase it at their official website
- Amazon.co.uk - you can get the whole collection at amazon too
- Alice & Jo - People in The Netherlands can purchase it at this Dutch webshop
- Boots.com - Boots offers them online and at the retail stores
- Ulta Beauty - Ulta offers it online and at the retail stores
CORE COLLECTION AND STARTER SET
The two brush sets comes with a useful case. You can easily travel with it and you can even put these at your table. All brushes are made of ultra-plush, synthetic talon bristles and are hand-cut. 100% cruelty-free.
CORE COLLECTION includes 4 full-size brushes and a case:
- • Detailer Brush: precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition
- • Pointed Foundation Brush: Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage
- • Buffing Brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- • Contour Brush: delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish
STARTER SET includes 5 full-size brushes and a case:
- • Base Shadow Brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color
- • Deluxe Crease Brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring
- • Accent Brush: designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging
- • Pixel-point Eyeliner Brush: tapered cut is ideal for dense or fine eyeliner application
- • Brow Brush: distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows
On each brush you are able to see what brush it is. They don't have numbers though but you can easily see which ones are for the eyes (purple brushes), base (orange brushes) or for the finish (pink brushes). Also, each brush has a flat bottom, so you can let it stand on your table. The handles are made of aluminum and are lightweight.
EXPERT FACE BRUSH AND THE BLUSH BRUSH
- • Expert Face Brush: Ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation.
- • Blush Brush: Contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high-definition results.
FIRST IMPRESSION - SO SOFT
I love how soft these brushes are and they look so sturdy. I haven't tried all of them yet, but I'm already a fan of the expert face brush. I love the case, the colors of the brushes and it's great that these brushes are lightweight. I'm curious about the hair fall out while washing these baby's and the blush brush looks kinda huge lol. Can't wait to try them out, the whole review of the brushes will come online soon! Stay Tuned!
bristles from the blush brush