Leopard nail art tutorial with China Glaze Icicle #1023
Have you checked out the swatch of China glaze - Icicle? I posted a swatch of that nail polish a few days ago ^^. In this blogpost you will read a tutorial about my leopard nail art creation. Hope you like it =^o^=!
Step 1: Apply a base coat and let it dry.
Step 2: Apply a silver nail polish. I used the China Glaze Icicle #1023.
Step 3: Use a white matte nail polish and create a rectangle shape. For a perfect straight line you can use tape.
Step 4: Use a toothpick or black nail art pen to create the leopard print.
Step 5: You can put an extra silver line between the silver and white section to finish the creation.
Step 6: Apply a top coat when everything is dry.
What did I use for this tutorial?
- Base & Top coat from HEMA, Dutch store
- China glaze, Icicle #1023
- Dear'Lee white nail polish
- Matt top coat from HEMA, Dutch store
- Etude House Code B black nail art pen
- Essence nail art tip painter #01 silver sparkle