Yay~ another nail art tutorial! I haven't done a nail art tutorial for a while ^__^! Hihi, I hope you like this one ='D. I call it the Glittery French Manicure tutorial- its simple, just follow the steps :)
Step 1: Apply a base coat and wait for it till it dries.
Step 2: Apply a white nail polish on your tips of your nails, just like french manicure. Try to do this as straight as possible, you can also use tape. Let this dry.
Step 3: Apply a gray line under the white line. I did this with a glittery tip painter. Let this dry.
Step 4: Apply another glittery nail polish on your tips. Look at the red lines, you only need to do the tips and not your whole nail. Wait till it is dry.
Step 5: Apply a top coat and you're done :)
I have used the following nail polishes...
- Step 1: Base coat from HEMA, a Dutch store.
- Step 2: Dear'Lee white nail polish
- Step 3: Multiglitter tip painter from Essence. (gray)
- Step 4: Multi dimension 3 in 1 nail polish with XXXL shine from Essence.
- Step 5: Top coat- Essie 3 in one glaze (I got this one from Suzy ^-^!)
Hope you liked this tutorial =D Click on the labels at the sidebar to see more tutorials :)